- Summerfair 2015
- Get Involved
- Year-Round Outreach
- Sponsors & Donors
- Poster Collection
- About SFC
- For Members
Arts Org & Award Application
Great music isn't limited to the concert hall, just as fine paintings aren't limited to the art museum.
2002 marked the first year that Summerfair Cincinnati reviewed and allocated special awards - up to $2,500 each - at one time. Special awards are provided to assist local small and mid-sized arts organizations with the creation of new programs, expansion of current programs, or assistance with production or presentation expenses. These awards help to increase opportunities for arts experiences for all members of our community regardless of age, ability, income, or location.
Criteria for consideration of funding requests include:
- Quality of the art performed/produced
- Number of people benefiting from the program / project
- Impact of Summerfair Foundation's contribution
- Unique or innovative aspects of the program / project
- Diversity of the target audience
- Potential for the program / project to attract a new audience
- Project must occur within one-year after the Summerfair award date
The application for the Summerfair 2015 Small Arts Organizaton Awards is now available. Just click on the link below to download the file.
Important dates for the 2015 Awards.
Applications available: December 19, 2014
Applications due: Postmarked no later then February 14, 2015
Applications reviewed: Late February
Awards announced: Early March
Awards allocated: March 16, 2015
2014 Special Award Recipients
Click on any of the organizations below to visit their website.